The Fife ADTC has the responsibility of advising NHS Fife Board on all aspects of the use of medicines in Fife, including rational, safe and cost-effective prescribing. The ADTC has representation from general practice, hospital medicine, nursing and pharmacy, and takes expert advice from clinical specialists.
General information relating to the NHS Fife ADTC can be accessed by clicking on the relevant link on the left hand side.
From the links you access the following information -
1. Current membership of the ADTC
2. Role and remit
3. Previous minutes of meetings
4. Forthcoming scheduled meetings and cut-off dates for submitting agenda items and associated papers
5. Previous ADTC Bulletins
6. Copies of relevant forms to be completed e.g. formulary change forms, template form for submitting papers to the ADTC
7. NHS Fife policies relevant to the functioning of the ADTC